Clinton Middle School
"Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Both kids who are bullied and who bully others may have serious, lasting problems." -- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Clinton Middle School takes pride in providing a safe, supportive school environment for all students and staff. Administration investigates all bullying and harassment claims and handles all matters with the utmost confidentiality. If you feel that you are being harassed or bullied, please follow these steps:
1. If you are not afraid, tell the harasser to stop immediately.
2. You need to report the incident to a teacher, school counselor, or administrator.
3. While the incident is fresh in your mind, write down what happened - include when and where it happened and who else saw it.
4. Be sure you avoid being alone with the harasser.
5. If you witness an event, follow steps 1, 2 and 3.
If you feel that you have been a victim of harassment or bullying please fill out and submit the form below. Please attach any documentation that can substantiate your claim.
A counselor from CMS or the School Resource Officer will contact you as soon as possible, no later than the next school day.
In order to access the google form, please use Google Chrome as your browser and have the student sign into their Google Account provided from the Clinton Schools. Their email is:
Click Here to Report an incident of Bullying