Clinton Middle School Daily Announcements0-
CMS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS: Friday, December 15th
- We have lost and found items in the front/back office and in the cafeteria. Items include jewelry, hats, gloves, coats, keys, I.D's, etc. Please have your student stop in if you think they have something missing.
- Open gym for all girls who just finished the basketball season. Next Monday-Wednesday from 3:15-4:15. A valid white card is needed. Any questions contact Ms. Folland or Ms. Venteicher.
- CMS Student Council is having a food drive. Their goal is to fill 25 meal boxes. Students can get a list of items needed in their homeroom.
- Chess Club will meet on the 18th.
- PTA Reflections Art Contest for all grades. This year's theme is "Within Reach". One entry per student in any of the following categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography and Visual Arts. Projects are due January 3rd. Any questions see Ms. Venteicher.
- Literacy Book Club meets on the first Monday of every month. With the exception of: January is on the 8th & April is on the 9th.
- Student Council meets Wednesday from 1:00-1:30pm.
- Games & Friends Club (board games) will meet 1st & 3rd Monday of every month from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Builders Club meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month at 7:15am. (Building student leaders through doing service projects)
- Diversity Club meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Magic Club meets Fridays from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Yearbook Club meets on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:15am.
- Leo's Club meets Thursdays at 7:30am.
- Sign Club meets every Thursday from 3:15-4:00.
- Chess Club meetings will be the 1st and 3rd Mondays at 3:15-4:30pm.
- Art Club meets Tuesdays at 7:30am. Have student look on art room door for a sign if club will meet.
- Weight Training Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:15-4:05pm the entire school year.
Tue, Dec. 19: Winter Band Concert 5th-8th grades @ CMS -7:00pm.
Mon, Dec. 25-Wed, Jan. 2: NO SCHOOL - Winter Break. Classes resume Wed, Jan. 3.
Wed, Jan. 3: Boys basketball practice begins.
Tues, Jan. 16: Boys Basketball game- 7th at Davenport Smart - 4:30. 8th at CMS vs Davenport - 4:00.
Fri, Feb. 2: CMS Ski Trip to Chestnut. Full day of classes. Students board buses at 3:00pm. More information next week.