Clinton Middle School Daily Announcements
Please continue to update your student and family information on parent portal. Once you are signed in to the portal, the instructions will be listed under District Announcements on the main page.
Please call our offices at 243-0466 if your student is not going to be in school. You can call this number any time of the day or night. If we are not in the office, your call will go to voice mail.
Information about Middle School summer sports can be found by clicking on the following link: http://www.clintonactivities.org/sports/2017/3/16/athletic-participation-packet.aspx
CMS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS: April 28th, 2017
- TRACK practice today.
- National Prescription Take Back Day on Saturday, April 29 at Ashford University Field (Clinton Lumberkings) from 10:am-2:00pm. Drop off any unused or expired prescriptions.
- Any student, in 6th-8th grade and likes to read, can come in at 7:30 during the month of May to read with Mrs. Wolbers in room 707.
- Variety Show kids will be selling Sweetheart cookes for $2 on Tues, May 2 after school.
- Diversity Club will be selling treat on Mon, May 1 after school. Final meetings for this school year will be May 2nd and 16th after school.
- River King Baseball tryouts for 8th grade students will be held on Monday, May 1-Wednesday, May 3 in the field located behind Eagle Heights Elementary at 5:30pm. MUST attend two of three nights. Information sheets are in the front office.
- Softball tryouts for 8th grade will be held Monday, May 8 in the field located behind Eagle Heights Elementary at 5:30pm.
- There is still time to order your 2016-17 CMS yearbook! Order forms can be picked up in the front office.
- Detasseling forms are available in the spinner outside of the back office.
- Eastern IA Community Colleges are hosting expanded summer camps for K-12 students. For information go to www.eicc.edu/summercamp or call Karen Farley at 563-336-3323.
- River Cities Tennis Summer Lession sign-up sheets can be found in the spinner outside of the back office.
- If students are sent flowers/gifts during the school day, items can be picked up from the front office at the end of the school day.
- All students are required to wear an ID during the school day. Replacements cost $5, $2 for new lanyards, and $1 for temporary wristband ID's.
- Bring in box tops, milk moola, and Campbell's soup labels so we can earn money for band and athletic equipment for the fittness room at the middle school.
Track Meet: Mon, May 1 @ Bettendorf - 4:00.
Blood Drive: Wed, May 3rd in CMS LRC from 3:30-5:30pm.
Variety Show: Thur, May 4 @ Vernon Cook Theater - 7:00pm.
Spring Band Concert: Tue, May 16 - 7:00pm.
CMS Orchestra Tour: Thur, May 18 - 11:30am.
CMS & CHS Chamber Ensembles: Sat, May 20 @ Lyons Craft Fair - 10:00-11:00am.
CMS High Honors Awards Ceremony: Tue, May 23 - 6:00pm.
7th/8th Band Kalahari Band Festival Trip: Fri, May 26 - all day.
6th Grade End of the Year Assembly: Fri, May 26 -9:00am.
NO SCHOOL: Mon, May 29.
7th Grade End of the Year Assembly: Tue, May 30 - 9:00am.
8th Grade End of the Year Assembly: Wed, May 31 - 8:30am.
LAST DAY OF CLASSES: Wed, May 31.