Clinton Middle School Daily Announcements
Please continue to update your student and family information on parent portal. Once you are signed in to the portal, the instructions will be listed under District Announcements on the main page.
Please call our offices at 243-0466 if your student is not going to be in school. You can call this number any time of the day or night. If we are not in the office, your call will go to voice mail.
CMS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS: March 27th, 2017
- Track practice.
- Softball open gyms have been cancelled for today.
- Spring picture packets have been handed out to students. Please return unwanted picture packets or money to school as soon as possible.
- PTSA Dipsy Daisy order forms are being handed out today to students. Forms/money are due back on Thur, March 30th.
- There is still time to order your 2016-17 CMS yearbook! Order forms can be picked up in the front office.
- LuLaRoe Brandi Estes VIP Fundraiser is March 20-31. 20% of all purchases goes to OUR PTSA.
- River Cities Tennis Summer Lession sign-up sheets can be found in the spinner outside of the back office.
- If students are sent flowers/gifts during the school day, items can be picked up from the front office at the end of the school day.
- All students are required to wear an ID during the school day. Replacements cost $5, $2 for new lanyards, and $1 for temporary wristband ID's.
- Bring in box tops, milk moola, and Campbell's soup labels so we can earn money for band and athletic equipment for the fittness room at the middle school.
Track Meet: Tue, April 4 @ Clinton vs Bettendorf - 4:00.
Spring Fling: Fri, April 7 from 5:00-7:00pm.
Track Meet: Mon, April 10 @ Pleasant Valley - 4:00.
Conferences: Tue, April 11 - 3:30-7:00.
TracK Meet: Thur, April 13 @ N. Scott - 4:00.
NO School: Fri, April 14-Mon, April 17. Classes resume Tue, April 18.
Track Meet: Tue, April 18 @ Clinton vs Muscatine - 4:00.
13th Avenue Jazz Concert: Thur, April 20 @ CMS Commons - 7:00pm.
District Art Show: Sat, April 22-Wed, April 26 @ Administration Center.
Track Meet: Tue, April 25 @ N. Scott - 4:00.
Track Meet: Mon, May 1 @ Bettendorf - 4:00.
Blood Drive: Wed, May 3rd in CMS LRC from 3:30-5:30pm.