1. Keep all book bags and gear on your lap.
2. Keep all aisles and exits clear.
3. Remain seated at all times until the bus comes to a complete stop.
4. When talking, use classroom voices. Do not yell.
5. Keep hands, feet and head inside the bus at all times.
6. Do not throw anything out the windows.
7. Do not open any windows. Ask the bus driver for assistance.
8. NO eating or drinking on the bus.
9. NO fighting or being disruptive on the bus.
10. When a bus stops at a railroad crossing, please do not talk.
11. Do not damage the bus seats or you could be charged for repairs.
Please call our office at 563-243-4441 if you have any questions.